Niagara-on-the-Lake is a mini “Colonial Williamsburg” in the heart of Canada’s wine country just 18 km north of Niagara Falls. Born on the lush banks of Lake Ontario, the first capital of English Speaking Canada is a hidden gem characterized by its cobble stone streets and Victorian architecture, a legacy of our history.
This village provides the perfect setting for your Shaw Theatre Getaway. The Shaw Festival Theatre is the second largest repertory theatre company in North America, presenting the works of George Bernard Shaw, the Irish playwright on a regular basis as well as musicals, comedies and so much more!
In addition, the Niagara Wine District has grown to more than 70 wineries within an 80 km (50 mile) radius. We offer winery tours and tastings. Why not spend a day just following the Niagara Wine Route and visiting the cottage wineries who only distribute their products on site? Better yet, why not ask us to design a custom wine tour for you?
We can customize your vacation experience with spectacular add-ons to make your Niagara-on-the-Lake Getaway even more memorable. Why not:
- Ask us to add on more Shaw Festival performances?
- Add a winery bus tour which picks you up at your hotel and tours 4 wineries with tastings at each one?
- Ask us to design a custom wine tour?
- Add a 3-course dinner at a Vintage Hotel for $75 (62 USD) per person with taxes and gratuities included even if you are not staying there?
- Ask us about international culinary experiences featuring Japanese and Thai Cuisine with the option for wine pairings! Click 2021 Culinary Flyer for menu options.
- Ask us to add full day Niagara Falls step-on, step off tour with attractions such as the famous Hornblower Cruise in front of The Falls included?
- Contact us for other ideas?
May 1 - Dec 23, 2021 in Niagara-on-the-Lake
The Devil's Disciple
Sherlock Holmes & The Raven's Curse
Royal George Theatre
Flush (Lunchtime One Act)
Jackie Maxwell Studio Theatre
Desire Under The Elms
Trouble In Mind
A Christmas Carol
Theatre Vacations is pleased to offer you professional vacation planning.
- For reservations or inquiries for these packages, please call THEATRE VACATIONS (a division of Niagara Falls Tours Limited) toll-free at 1-877-356-6385 - Office hours are Monday to Friday 9 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. or online.
- The package prices vary for musicals, summer productions, and weekends (which includes Friday night to Sunday matinees) as well as according to the theatre venue.
- Prices based on Double Occupancy
- Packages are sold on a per person basis totally inclusive of taxes, gratuities and service charges.
Your Shaw Getaway can easily be tailored to your special needs. To add a day, extra plays, or more, just call 1-877-356-6385.