Famous Classical Theatres of Ontario
Stratford and Shaw Festivals
Proudly representing the two largest repertory theatre companies in North America.
- Our Services include but are not limited to:
- Passing on the savings of our volume buying at hotels and theatres
- Giving you access to our company’s private hotel and ticket blocks for Shaw and Stratford Festivals
- Arranging theatre tickets, rooms, meals, winery tours etc. in a simple one price package
- Providing you with an itinerary to make the best use of your time while in Niagara or Stratford
- Pick up and return to Pearson or Buffalo International Airports
- Pick up and return to Go or VIA Rail stations in Niagara Falls/St. Catharines
- Taking you to Niagara Falls for sightseeing when you have never been there…
- Giving our American Visitors a fair and guaranteed exchange rate for maximum value
- Giving Shaw/ Stratford patrons quick & friendly service all season, not just during office hours
- All of the above services apply to groups as well and can include a professional tour escort to assist
The Stratford and Shaw Festivals are the famous classical theatres of Ontario.
In the mid-1980’s Theatre Vacations began packaging tickets, meals, transportation and accommodation to make your travel experience as easy as possible. We pride ourselves as highly-organized travel professionals who will arrange your trip seamlessly saving you time, money and stress. Allow us to do all the work so that you can relax before your trip even begins. All it takes is one phone call or e-mail to get the ball rolling. With decades of experience we know that everyone would like their own unique travel experience and memories. As such, we can customize any of our packages to meet your needs.
The quaint town of Stratford, Ontario, Canada boasts the largest repertory theatre company in North America. Four theatre stages present everything from its signature Shakespearean Festival fare to large production musicals.
As Stratford Festival’s Official Package Partner, Theatre Vacations has both reserved seating for every performance and local hotel rooms every night, combined in one neat package including meals and attractions.
IN THE EVENT THAT THE THEATRE LOWERS THEIR TICKET PRICE, such as 2 for 1 offers, WE WILL RECALCULATE YOUR PACKAGE PRICE AND EXTEND THE SAVINGS TO YOU.
Niagara-on-the-Lake, the home of Shaw, has been voted the prettiest town in Ontario many times. As the first capital of the province, you’ll love the historic district complete with a fort from The War of 1812, luxurious country inns, fine dining in the winery restaurants and of course world class theatre presenting the works of George Bernard Shaw and his contemporaries.
After getting your fix of Classical Theatre, it’s on to Toronto for Broadway Shows!
December 1, 2016 – December 3, 2016
Take yourself back in time as your enjoy an Old Fashioned Christmas in the historic district of Ontario’s first capital.Events include an outdoor Carol Singalong and a candle light stroll through the Old Town.See spectacular decorations in 6 homes professionally decorated by local companies to showcase the season. Be sure to pop into the Christmas Store.
Take advantage of this incredible value package to see “A Chorus Line” or “A Little Night Music”.
Please peruse our sampling of Theatre Vacations for both Stratford and Shaw Festivals BUT remember, we can customize any package to give you the perfect theatrical experience! They also make the “perfect gift for that person who has everything”!